Primary Care Commonwealth Medical
16268 Bennett Road
Culpeper, VA 22701Directions
- After Hours for Pediatric Patients:
- After Hours for Adult Patients:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients.
Commonwealth Medical now offers family medicine services for all ages. We still have internal medicine providers that care for the geriatric population.
Our doctors and nurses offer high-quality personalized and convenient care. We focus on preventive health care and are committed to developing close relationships with our patients and their families. We see patients ranging in age from young adults to the geriatric population.
Virtual visits are also available; Call for more information.
Learn more about our primary care services.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals for all family members
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Allergy care
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Adult physicals
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Pre-employment screenings
- Gynecological exams
You can access dermatology specialists at this location Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Urgent need? We can see you immediately. Just call the clinic.
Along with general skin care, we provide screenings and care services for:
- Skin cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Atypical nevus
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin tags
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- X-ray imaging
- Holter monitor
- Pulmonary function testing
- Complex medical management
Call our office to schedule an appointment. We can help you transfer your medical records to our practice.
Prescriptions and Refills
Please bring all medications you are taking to your appointments. Our doctors and nurses can help you with new prescriptions, renewals and refills.
You can also call your pharmacy for refills. Allow 48 to 72 hours for refills to be processed.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.