UVA Primary Care Locust Grove
Monday, Wednesday | 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday - Friday | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We are closed from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. for lunch. We offer same-day appointments and walk-ins for current patients.
Managed by Novant Health
We are next to the Rainbow Child Care Center at the Lake of the Woods Community.
UVA Primary Care Locust Grove (formerly Wilderness Medical Center) offers high-quality, personalized care in the comfort of your community.
We focus on preventive care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the geriatric population, and take the time to understand your individual health issues and concerns.
Learn more about our primary care services.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Cardiovascular disease management
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
- DOT physicals
- Sports physicals
- Newborn care
- Gynecological exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Lactation and breastfeeding support
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- School physicals
- School problems and behavioral issues
- Assessment of growth and development
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- Holter monitor
- Pulmonary function testing
Call our office to schedule an appointment. We can help you transfer your medical records to our practice.
Call your pharmacy for refills. We can also help you with refills and renewals during office visits. Allow 48 to 72 hours for refills to be processed. Bring all medications that you are taking to each appointment.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.