UVA Primary Care Madison
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Same-day appointments and walk-ins for current patients, depending on availability (call ahead to check, if possible).
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
UVA Primary Care Madison offers primary care services in Madison. We see patients ranging in age from newborns to the geriatric population and have providers with specialties in women's health. We offer the latest in medical care in the comfort of your community.
Learn more about our primary care services.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Adult physicals
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Common dermatological problems
- Musculoskeletal health problems
- Integrative and alternative medicine
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- School physicals
- School problems and behavioral issues
- Assessment of growth and development
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
Call our office to schedule an appointment. We can help you transfer your medical records on your first visit.
Call your pharmacy. They will contact us if necessary.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.