Vascular Medicine Clinic
Tuesday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday | 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We hold Friday appointments on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month
The Vascular Medicine Clinic is the only one of its kind in Central Virginia centered around a collaboration between cardiology, vascularsurgery and interventional radiology. We focus on the management of known or suspected vascular disorders, including:
- Hypertension (HTN)
- Fibro Muscular Dysplasia (FMD)
- Clotting and coagulation disorders
- Upper and lower limb ischemia
- Arterial aneurysms
- Post-invasive vascular interventions
- Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Ehlers-Danlos and other connective tissue disorders
- Carotid stenosis
- Vein disorders
- Vasculitis and genetic predisposing factors
Learn more about our Heart & Vascular Center.
We will focus on these things:
- Evaluation and treatment of risk factors (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, elevated blood sugar, tobacco use) that can affect vasculardisease
Practical tips to decrease leg pain and improve exercise tolerance
Personalized plans to control your vascular disease
Our vascular medicine specialists work with experts across the Heart and Vascular Center to provide an individualized care plan that includes risk factor modification, as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.