Vascular Surgery Clinic
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We see patients on a referral basis and will contact you after we receive a referral from your doctor.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
Parking: Free with validation, using your green parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The Vascular Surgery Clinic at UVA's Heart and Vascular Center offers compassionate and comprehensive care from some of the best doctors in the country.
If your doctor determines that your vasculardiagnosis requires surgery, you should know that our doctors have the expertise that comes with performing more than 900 vascular procedures a year.
We're also experts in the latest minimally invasive techniques for treatment of aneurysms.
- Coarctation of the aorta
- Marfan syndrome
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
- Traumatic aortic aneurysm
- Arteritis (inflammatory)
- Aortitis (mycotic)
- Takayasu's arteritis
- Infected aortic grafts
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Innominate artery disease
- Carotid artery disease
- Transient ischemic attacks
- Visceral (mesenteric) arterial disease
- Arterial dissections
- Fibromuscular dysplasia
- Subclavian (steal) artery disease
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Median arcuate ligament syndrome
- Popliteal entrapment
- Adventitial cystic disease
Venous and Related Disease
- Varicose veins
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Vascular malformations
- Venuous insufficiency
Sports Related Vascular Conditions
- External iliac arteriopathy
- Effort vein thrombosis
- Thoracic aortic (ascending, descending and arch)
- Angioplasty/stenting of peripheral, carotid, mesenteric, and renal arteries
- Aortic stenting
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Complex venous reconstruction
- Endovascular aortic aneurism repair
- Endovenous laser ablation therapy
- Hemodialysis access
- Ligation and stripping of varicose veins
- Lower extremity bypass grafts
- Microphlebectomy of secondary veins
- Repair of blocked or torn arteries
- Surgical aortic repair
- Thrombolysis and thrombectomy
Learn more about our Heart & Vascular Center.
On the day of surgery, you'll check into the Surgical Admissions Office on the first floor of University Hospital. Your family will be able to wait for you on the fourth floor in the family waiting area, and our doctors and nurses will keep them informed of your progress during and after your procedure.
Call us for prescription refill requests.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.