Wound Care Clinic
1215 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street Parking Garage directly across the street from University Hospital and Emergency Department.
At the Wound Care Clinic, we provide wound evaluations and advanced wound therapies.
Types of wounds we treat include:
- Wounds or ulcers that fail to heal or show delayed healing
- Arterial wounds
- Venous wounds
- Diabetic/neuropathic wounds
- Lymphatic wounds
- Vasculitic and other inflammatory wounds
- Non-healing surgical wounds
Treatments we offer include:
- Ultrasonic debridement
- Negative pressure wound therapies
- Compression therapy
- Foot care, such as nail trimming and callus paring
You may undergo non-vascular/vascular studies and transcutaneous oxygen measurements (TCOMs) to determine if you're a candidate for hyperbaric oxygen therapy.