Online Support Groups
Many support groups have gone online or found other ways to connect:
- Any affected individual or couple can join the pregnancy and infant loss group
- Weekly support groups for heart, lung, kidney, and liver transplant patients meet by phone
- Anyone can sign up for free yoga, meditation, tai chi, and other offerings from the UVA School of Nursing Compassionate Care Initiative.
Having a Baby: Online Classes & FAQs
For the safety of you and your baby, we’ve restricted hospital visitors, with some exceptions. Find other support:
- Read breastfeeding during coronavirus FAQs
- See having a baby during coronavirus FAQs
- Join weekly online discussions for pregnant women
- Attend online prenatal classes
Cancer patients and caregivers can access free virtual gentle chair yoga classes to reduce anxiety and depression. Great for beginners. For details, contact Sara Yoder.
Learn more about what to expect pre- and post-hip and knee replacement surgery. The previously in-person class is now an online joint replacement seminar.