Allergy Diagnosis: Do You Have a True Food Allergy?
The best way to find out is through a diagnostic test done by an allergy specialist. We offer the full array of tests including:
- A skin-scratch test, to reveal which food, if any, you or your child may be allergic to
- A blood test, which may be performed if the skin-scratch test does not provide clear results
- Food, drug and breathing challenges to determine the cause of symptoms
- Breathing tests (spirometry)
Allergy Treatments: Finding the Right Plan
When it comes to allergies, sometimes over-the-counter and prescription medications just don't work. We specialize in finding the right treatment plan for your condition. Often, you don't need drugs to control your allergies.
Some of the treatments we offer include:
- Allergy shots (we work with doctors throughout the region to provide the shots to patients who can't return to our offices for regular injections)
- Drug desensitization
Our specialties include treatment for:
- Aspirin-related asthma: Our nationally known specialists offer a specific procedure to help treat this condition.
- Acid reflux: We can test your breath for a possible relationship between your allergies and reflux.
- Immune deficiencies: We specialize in identifying patients who have adult-onset deficiencies in their ability to fight infections — especially patients who might benefit from therapies to help fight off those infections.
Visit a Clinic
Call us to make an appointment.