Academic Students, Faculty Members and Staff
Check university information.
School of Medicine and School of Nursing Students
Check with your dean’s office for guidance.
Referring doctors and skilled nursing facilities can review guidance from AMDA.
Kids & Coronavirus
What to tell your kids about coronavirus and how to talk to them to ease their worries.
How to Wash Your Hands
Practice with your kids or as a family to make sure everyone’s doing it correctly.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold).
- Apply soap.
- Lather your hands with soap. Rub hands together. Don’t forget the backs of your hands, between your fingers and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Sing the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice as a simple timer.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- If no soap is available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.