Everyone must use the following entrances.
University Hospital (Main Hospital):
- 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. – Use main lobby entrance
- 7 p.m. - 5 a.m. – Use Emergency Department entrance
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center and Education Resource Center:
- Normal operating Hours – Use Education Resource Center Main Entrance
- After normal operating hours – Use ground level Lee St. Garage Lobby entrance (L Level) for access to 24-hour pharmacy; buzz-in and pharmacy staff will direct you
- Normal operating hours – Use Battle Building Main Entrance, or 3rd floor entrance from 11th Street garage
Emergency Department/South University Hospital Tower:
- Use main Emergency Department entrance on Lee Street
- Normal business hours – Use main building entrance
- Hospital Drive and Eye Clinic entrances will be closed
- Patients who usually park in the Hospital Drive lot should now park in the West Complex lot
Using the Cafeteria
You can buy food at the cafeteria for carry-out. But we’re not allowing visitors to sit down and eat in the cafeteria. We can only make exceptions for those visiting areas that don't allow food, like the NICU. Ask the unit manager if you have questions or concerns.
Our gift shop is open Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. At this time, only flowers from our gift shop are allowed; we cannot accept outside flower deliveries for patients.
Valet parking is available at the Emergency Department, Cancer Center, and main University Hospital entrances only.
See the valet parking hours, which parking garage you should use, and more parking information.
Get your prescriptions delivered to your home for free.
To set up delivery, call 434.297.5500. Make sure to call at least 7 days before you need your refill.
Can’t wait for delivery? Pick up your medicine at our Lee Street location. Open 24/7.