Skin Conditions We Treat
We have special expertise for skin disorders, including:
- Autoimmune blistering diseases
- Connective tissue diseases, like lupus
- Skin infections caused by bacteria, fungus and viruses
- Common issues like aging, acne and skin damage
- Actinic keratoses
- Basal cell carcinoma treatment at UVA Cancer Center
- Blistering skin disorders
- Alopecia (Hair loss)
- Herpes simplex
- Keratosis pilaris
- Nail diseases
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Shingles (herpes zoster)
- Spider angiomas
- Tinea versicolor
- Vaginal rashes
Advanced Light Therapy
UV light therapy treats vitiligo, psoriasis and other conditions. Find out more about phototherapy.
Skin Cancer Treatments
We work with experts in the UVA Cancer Center to treat melanoma and all types of skin cancer.
See a Dermatologist
Have one of our experts check your mole, diagnose your rash or address your skin issue at our dermatology clinic.