Individual Sessions to Manage Your Diabetes
Our dietitians and nurses give you the kind of special attention you need to manage your diabetes.
One on One
We spend 30 minutes to an hour in one-on-one visits with you — the kind of time most doctors can't give you.
In these individual sessions, we:
- Work with you to identify your goals and how you want to reach them
- Provide medical nutrition therapy — developing a diet to meet your unique situation
- Outline possible exercise and lifestyle choices
- Create a plan of care coordinated with your doctor
- Teach you how to manage your insulin, monitoring your blood sugar and record-keeping for your doctor
- Monitor your test results
- Conduct foot exams
One Step at a Time
With our support, in a positive atmosphere, you'll have the chance to set goals that are:
- Integrated into your daily life