Procedures and treatments we offer for your ear, nose or throat issue include:
- Cochlear implants at the UVA Children's Hospital
- Endocrine surgery to treat adrenal and thyroid glands
- Myringotomy to drain fluid in the ear drum
- Balloon Sinuplasty™ and endoscopic sinus surgery for sinusitis
- Somnoplasty for snoring
- Voice treatments, including Botox injections
A Specialized Focus
One of just 40 clinics in the nation to offer retraining therapy for tinnitus, hyperacusis and phonophobia. The therapy retrains the brain to ignore, or adapt to, the unrelenting noise so that there is no longer a conscious awareness of the tinnitus. Other treatments offered include noise-generator fittings that emit a soothing white noise to filter out the tinnitus.
State-of-the-art diagnosis and expertise for patients suffering from dizziness, vertigo and imbalance problems related to inner ear dysfunctions.
We offer both clinics at our Audiology Clinic.
General Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Information
Hearing and Balance Disorders