UVA Imaging is a state-of-the-art outpatient diagnostic imaging center which was formed in the Fall of 2002, by a partnership between the University of Virginia Health System and Outpatient Imaging Affiliates.
- UVA Radiology and Medical Imaging
- Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center
- UVA Imaging at Fontaine, Building 415
- UVA Imaging at Fontaine, Building 545
- UVA Imaging Northridge
- UVA Imaging Zion Crossroads
Breast Imaging (only):
- Breast Care Center
- Orange Diagnostic and Mammography Center
- Mobile Mammography Unit
- UVA Breast Surgery Program at Culpeper
- Virginia Mammography Center at Northridge
Have Another Appointment at UVA?
Avoid walking and get easy, free parking: See the shuttle schedules.