Our resource center can help you learn more about your condition and give you the tools to:
- Improve communication with your healthcare team
- Know what questions to ask
- Feel educated about your specific condition and treatments
- Get familiar with the services and programs developed for you
Available Resources for Cancer Patients
We have free print materials on a variety of cancer topics, including:
- Diagnosis, treatment and side effects
- Fertility and sexuality
- Support for caregivers
- Advance care planning
- Support services and programs at the Cancer Center
Our center also has an easy-to-use, touch screen computer equipped with software to help you find and print up-to-date, reliable information.
We also offer free resources by mail. Submit an information request form.
Our on-site health educator can help you find information, connect to resources, conduct research and answer your questions. They can get you connected to a librarian for additional help and support.
View the schedule of patient education and support groups.
We also offer an Ask the Expert discussion series for patients and caregivers. Stop by to speak with a specialist on a variety of topics including nutrition, managing side effects, using MyChart and support services.
MyChart: Your Medical Records Online
At our center, you can also sign up for a MyChart account to gain access your medical records online and on the go. It only takes a few minutes.