Preparing for Your Stay
During your admission process, we will make a list of the belongings you brought with you to our facility. We ask that you:
- Keep valuables and home medications at home
- Make sure eyeglasses, dentures and hearing aids stay close at hand and easy to find
- Understand that you and your Care Partner are responsible for the safety of your electronic, and don’t plug them in while you use them in bed
We’ll provide storage bags and have a small safe to accommodate exceptions.
Policies & Forms
Learn more about:
You’ll need to get a visitor pass:
- From the front desk between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- From the team station on the unit at other times
View the complete visitor guidelines.