Men's Health Conditions
Our urologists focus on improving men's overall health by looking at the issues that specifically affect male reproductive and sexual function, including:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Peyronie's disease
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urological problems
- Urologic cancers (cancers of the male reproductive organs, including testicular cancer or penile cancer) treated at the UVA Cancer Center
Low T in the Spotlight
Low testosterone levels can lead to:
- A decreased energy and libido
- Trouble building lean muscle mass
- Difficulty concentrating
- Loss of bone density
Low testosterone levels can affect men of all ages. It's more common than you think.
Find out if you're a candidate for testosterone therapy.
Prostate Problems: Get Relief Fast
We offer the latest expertise treating:
NOT FEELING YOUR BEST? TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Learn about our reproductive and sexual health treatment options.