Wednesday, March 27
Registration: 12 - 1 p.m.
Program: 1 - 4 p.m.
Pavilion at Boar's Head
200 Ednam Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22903
RSVP required. Register using the form below.
This free event will cover a variety of topics related to midlife health.
- Kickoff | Renée Grisham, Mistress of Ceremonies
- Welcome | Jef Ferguson, MD, MBA; Karin Skeen, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
- Forward, Brave Heart | Jan Karon, Author
- Balancing It All — Exceptional Leaders | Pamela Sutton-Wallace, MPH, CEO, UVA Medical Center
- Intimacy, Sexuality and Vitality in the Aging Process | David B. Waters, PhD
- What About My Bones? | Alan Dalkin, MD
- Tai Chi – Talk and Demo | Paul Olko, ND, MST
- Fall 2018 Community Event | Jackie Martin, Director, Community Benefit, Sentera Martha Jefferson Hospital
- How You Can Help | Amy Wicks-Horn, Friends Leadership Committee
- Why Philosophy Matters | Marietta McCarthy, Author
- How Nutrition Affects Health | Scheline Crutchfield, Moderator; Cynthia Moore, RD; Katherine Basbaum, RD
- Insights Into Ovarian and Other Gynecologic Cancers | Susan Modesitt, MD
- Updates on Hot Topics – Menopause | JoAnn Pinkerton, MD; Michelle Rindos, MD; Carolyn Wilson, MD
Light refreshments will be provided.
Email Clara Coscia with any questions or to add interested friends to the invitation list.