Virtual visits offer a safe, convenient way to get medical care. If you're having your appointment with video, know that we use secure platforms.
- To be in Virginia at the time of your appointment
- For video appointments: An internet-connected device — computer, phone, or tablet — with a microphone and camera
- For phone appointments: A phone
If possible, during your video visit:
- Sit in a quiet, private space
- Pause other internet use (other household members steaming videos, online activity, open applications)
Before the day of your visit, get set up by following these instructions.
Do it All on MyChart
MyChart gives you an easy, secure way to connect to your providers. Use the website or app to send messages. You can schedule both in-person and virtual appointments. MyChart also serves as the online platform for your virtual visit.