We customize this two-year curriculum to meet the needs of each supervisor-in-training. We conduct some didactic and group supervision seminars in conjunction with other centers in the Virginia area.
To qualify for admission, you must have fully completed at least four units of CPE.
- No tuition fee
- $50 non-refundable processing fee sent with completed application
Contact our office for an application.
To have your application reviewed, you must supply:
- A completed ACPE application (PDF) (supervisory applicants must request a different application)
- Reference forms (PDF), one from each referrer
- $50 non-refundable processing fee (check or money order payable to UVAHS Chapliancy; no cash)
- Original academic transcripts, for residency and supervisory applicants only
Send all application materials to:
Residencies & Internships
What are Level I and Level II CPE?
Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE) uses these terms. Level I CPE is a beginning level, with basic learning objectives. Level II CPE follows Level I and is a more advanced level of educational objectives and outcomes. A student must complete Level I objectives and outcomes before advancing to Level II.
All prospective international exchange students must:
Convenient, cost effective services for your workplace.
Health Risk Appraisals
This baseline screening can occur at your worksite for at our clinic, at a lower rate.
The screening identifies those with health risks through:
- Biometric measures
- Blood work
- Health history
Results are interpreted through group feedback sessions.
Annual and New Employee Assessment
Services offered include:
Change of Heart
Presented by a physician and registered dietitian, this comprehensive program aims to reduce your employees’ risk of cardiovascular disease by addressing:
- The cause and risk of heart disease
- Healthy exercise and eating habits
- Medications and working with one’s doctor
- Maintaining healthy habits
- Practical tips to help each participant set and act upon health-improving goals
Couch to 5K
We designed this safe, progressive running class to: