Crossroads Family Medicine
Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Cancellations require 24-hour notice.
Parking: Free for patients.
Crossroads Family Medicine offers primary care for patients of all ages. Our doctors have advanced training in women’s health, pediatrics and geriatrics and strive to keep you healthy in all aspects of your life.
- Checkups, exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Minor emergencies
- Newborn care
- CDL exams
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- School/behavioral issues
- Assessment of growth and development
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Gynecological services
- Obstetrical care
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hearing and vision screening
- Complex medical management