Finding your way around the medical center can be challenging. That's why we have resources here and staff at our entrances to help you get to where you need to go.
Need directions? Find maps, directions and floor plans for a clinic.
Lost or Need Help?
Our dedicated parking staff, front-door greeters, patient representatives and information desk staff will be happy to help you find your way. Find out how to contact us.
Driving & Parking
Construction Update: Emergency Department Drop-Off Area
Due to our Hospital Expansion Project, traffic patterns have changed. Starting Monday, Jan. 11, we will provide free valet parking 24/7 to all Emergency Dept. patients. You:
- Must validate your ticket at patient registration
- Can still self-park
- Will see more valet parking services soon
Coming to Your Appointment
Is it a holiday? Find out when our clinics are closed.
Need an interpreter or other support? Call ahead of time to arrange support services.
Handicapped & Special Assistance
Help at the Front Door
Get help with wheelchairs and other needs at the main entrances of:
- University Hospital
- Jefferson Park Avenue Medical Office Building
- Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center
- The West Complex (Jefferson Park Avenue and Hospital Drive entrances)
- 415 Ray C. Hunt Drive
- Battle Building at UVA Children's Hospital main and 11th Street Garage entrances
We also have greeters on Level B of the 11th Street Garage who can offer wheelchair and transport assistance.