- ABMS Certification:
- Amer Bd of Pediatrics (Pediatric Medicine)
Amer Bd of Pediatrics (Pediatric Pulmonology)
- Clinical Practice:
- Pediatric Respiratory Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Dr. Garrod is board-certified in pediatric pulmonology and pediatrics. She enjoys caring for all pediatric lung diseases, and has a special interest in chronic cough, primary ciliary dyskinesia, cystic fibrosis and technology-dependent patients.
Dr. Garrod was born in Pittsburgh and went to UVA for her undergraduate training. She earned a medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School in 2008. After completing an internship and residency in categorical pediatrics and a fellowship in pediatric pulmonology at the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, she joined UVA in 2014.
After work, she enjoys spending time with her husband and children.
- Pediatric Medicine, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Pediatric Pulmonology, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh