- ABMS Certification:
- Clinical Practice:
- Contact Dermatitis (Eczema), Psoriasis, Vascular Malformations, Skin Cancer Screening, Dermatology, Keloid, Pediatric Dermatology, Cavernoma
Dr. Zlotoff treats a wide array of pediatric dermatology issues, including: acne, eczema, skin infections, warts, molluscum, psoriasis, mastocytosis, birthmarks, moles, hair and nail diseases, lichen sclerosus, ichthyosis and other genetic skin diseases. He is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of hemangiomas, venous malformations, lymphatic malformations and other vascular malformations and tumors. He completed a fellowship in pediatric dermatology at the University of California at San Francisco, which included training in the treatment of vascular malformations with lasers.
Dr. Zlotoff only sees pediatric patients at the Primary Care location. At Primary and Specialty Care Zion Crossroads, Dr. Zlotoff sees all patients.
- Atopic dermatitis
- Congenital nevi
- Laser treatment of vascular birthmarks
- 2019-2020 Best Doctors in America® List
- Drexel University
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University of California - San Francisco