Brittany J Behar, MD
- General Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery Appointment
- Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Clinical Practice:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Mutilating Hand Injuries, Trigger Finger, Skin Graft, Congenital Limb Defects- Pediatric, Transgender Services, Transgender Gender Confirmation Surgery, Hand Surgery, i-limb digits™
- Assistant Professor
Brittany Behar, MD, is a plastic surgeon specializing in treating traumatic injuries affecting the hand and wrist. She is skilled in microsurgery, general wound care and reconstruction, and congenital and pediatric hand surgery.
Behar received her medical degree from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed residency training at Penn State Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania, before pursuing a fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, where she was awarded the William J. Bora Award for Excellence in Hand Surgery in 2019.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, working out, cooking and spending time traveling with her husband.
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania