Catherine R Ratliff, PhD, GNP-BC, CWOCN, CFCN
- General Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery Appointment, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery
- ABMS Certification:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, 2003
- Research Interests:
All types of acute and chronic wounds with a special interest wound infection, wound therapies, and tools to measure wound healing.
- Clinical Practice:
- Vascular Screening, Plastic Surgery
Catherine Ratliff, PhD, GNP, a prepared nurse practitioner with over 20 years of wound care experience and research. She is currently employed as a nurse practitioner at the UVA Health. She also teaches at the School of Nursing where she is the program director for a Wound Ostomy Continence Program.
- UVA Charles Brown Award for Quality Improvement for Pressure Ulcers Prevalence, 2007
- WOCN President's Award for Leadership, 2004
- AAWC Research Scholarship Award, 2003, 2005
- University of Texas Medical Branch, 2002