Dana L Redick, MD
- Midlife Health
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Primary Location:
UVA Midlife Health and Gynecologic Specialties Northridge
2955 Ivy Rd.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Secondary Locations:
- Research Interests:
Minimal Invasive Surgery, laparoscopic and robotically assisted surgery, uterine fibroids, teaching surgical skills
- Clinical Practice:
- Atrophic Vaginitis, Endometriosis, Gonorrhea, Menopause, Ovarian Cyst, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Uterine Fibroids (Fibromyoma), Endometrial Ablation, Hysterectomy-Open Surgery, Laparoscopy, Myomectomy, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Women's Health, OB/Gyn, Transgender Services, STD Testing, Transgender Gynecology
- Associate Professor
Dana Redick, MD, (pronouns: she/her) grew up in South Carolina and attended the College of Charleston for her undergraduate education. She completed medical school and a year of graduate research at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland. Her residency training was in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Redick was delighted to come to Charlottesville in 2002 and join the UVA faculty.
She loves the outdoors so living at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains is the perfect match. She enjoys being close to so many beautiful places and wonderful activities.
- 2019-2020 Best Doctors in America® List
- 2018 Best Bedside Manner Awards, OurHealth Charlottesville and Shenandoah Valley Magazine; Honorable Mention, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 2007-2012 University of Virginia Department of Ob/Gyn Medical Student Clerkship Teaching Awards
- 2009 University of Virginia Department of Family Medicine Residents Award for Teaching Excellence
- 2008 University of Virginia School of Medicine Dean's Award for Clinical Excellence
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics Medical Student Teaching Award, 2006
- Oregon Health Sciences University, 1998
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center