- ABMS Certification:
- Internal Medicine
- Research Interests:
Monoclonal immunoglobulin associated renal disease, recurrence of glomerular disease post transplantation
- Clinical Practice:
- Pancreas Transplant, Kidney Transplant
- Assistant Professor
Jeanne Kamal, MD, is an assistant professor of medicine who recently joined the division of nephrology as a transplant nephrologist.
She received her MD degree from the Lebanese University in Beirut, Lebanon, followed by an internal medicine residency at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine at Staten Island University Hospital. She completed her general nephrology fellowship at New York University School of Medicine then pursued her transplant fellowship at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, NY.She loves photography, traveling, playing basketball and spending time with her family – her husband and two year old son.
- 2019, The AST Kidney Pancreas Community of Practice (KPCOP) Travel Grant for ATC
- 2019, Second place oral presentation at the New York Society of Nephrology
- Lebanese University- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Staten Island University Hospital
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons New York University School of Medicine