Jennifer E Langer, MD
- General Neurology Appointment
- Research Interests:
Adolescent Epilepsy and Status Epilepticus
- Clinical Practice:
- Epilepsy, Seizures and Epilepsy-child, Seizure Disorder, Neurology Services
- Assistant Professor
Jennifer Langer, MD, is an epileptologist and an assistant professor of neurology at UVA. She sees patients in the Adolescent Epilepsy Clinic.
Dr. Langer earned her bachelor’s degree in natural science/public health from Johns Hopkins University and her medical degree from the University of Rochester. She then came to UVA for her residency in neurology and her fellowship in clinical neurophysiology/EEG and epilepsy.
- University of Rochester 2005
- Neurology, University of Virginia
- Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy, University of Virginia