Jeremy Middleton, MD
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology , Gastroenterology/Nutrition: Pediatric
- Medicine , Pediatrics
- ABMS Certification:
- American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Gastroenterology)
- Research Interests:
Medical Education, Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Clinical Practice:
- Constipation-child, Liver Transplant - child, Pediatric Digestive Health, Pediatric Transplant
- Assistant Professor
I was born a “Navy brat” in San Diego and moved to Northern Virginia in elementary school. I am a double “Hoo” as an undergraduate at UVA and returned for my Pediatric Residency. For medical school, I attended the University of Maryland in Baltimore.
I finished fellowship in Atlanta in 2013 and then joined the UVA pediatric faculty the same year. Since my arrival I have strived to continue our division’s excellence in medical student and resident education. I am also involved in expanding our pediatric liver transplant program and growing our endoscopy practice. I live with my wife and two boys, who keep us busy and guessing every day. Our family enjoys cooking together, laughing together and exploring together.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2003
- University of Virginia, Pediatrics, 2006
- Emory University, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 2013