- ABMS Certification:
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Julie Armatas is a board certified nurse practitioner who primarily treats patients with bleeding disorders such as hemophilia or Von Willebrand's disease, as well as patients with anemia or blood clotting disorders.
She graduated from an accredited BSN program in Kansas in 1988 and completed her graduate degree from the University of Virginia in 2010. Julie lives in Charlottesville and enjoys being outdoors and time spent with her animals.
- Dr. Fraser-Daveys award for nursing - contributions to international nursing, 2000
- Elaine Lauren award for nursing - contributions to nursing education, 1999
- Priory Vote of Thanks- St. John's Ambulance for service, 1997
- Canadian Decoration - For distinguished Military service, 1996
- University of Virginia, 2010