- ABMS Certification:
- Internal Medicine; Hematology; Medical Oncology
- Clinical Practice:
- Aplastic anemia, ITP, Polycythemia vera, Sickle-Cell Diseases, Thalassemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Blood Disorders, Superficial Thrombophlebitis, Vein Diseases, Blood Cancers
- Associate Professor
Dr. Davidson is fellowship-trained in both hematology and oncology, and specializes in a variety of benign and malignant hematologic diseases, with a focus on cellular hematology. She sees patients with myeloproliferative and myelodysplastic disorders and red cell disorders, including sickle cell disease, bone marrow failure syndromes, plasma cell dyscrasias, mast cell disorders and disorders of hemostasis and thrombosis.
Dr. Davidson was born and raised in Alexandria. She attended Georgetown University, where she ran track and field and cross country, and graduated with a BS in biology in 1996. She went to medical school at Washington University in St. Louis and completed her residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. In 2003, she came to UVA for a fellowship in hematology and oncology, and she has been an attending at UVA since 2009.
She enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, a boy and a girl. They love living in Charlottesville. Dr. Davidson volunteers with her children’s local elementary school and swim team, and enjoys distance running and trying new restaurants.
2019 Department of Medicine Excellence in Clinical Care
- 2015-2020 Best Doctors in America® List
- Washington University School of Medicine, 2000
- Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Virginia Health System