Kimberley L Bauman, MD
- General Internal Medicine Appointment , General Primary Care Offices Appointment
- Medicine , Primary Care Offices
- ABMS Certification:
- Internal Medicine, 1994
- Clinical Practice:
- Internal Medicine, Primary Care
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine
Kimberley Bauman, MD, is a primary care physician for adults at UVA Northridge Internal Medicine. She is an assistant professor of clinical internal medicine and is board certified in internal medicine.
Dr. Bauman grew up in New York. She attended Johns Hopkins University for her undergraduate studies and earned her medical degree at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. She came to the University of Virginia to complete her internal medicine residency, then worked for the Virginia Department of Health before becoming a faculty member at UVA in 1996. In 2000, she joined the UVA Northridge Internal Medicine practice.
Outside of her role at UVA, Dr. Bauman enjoys dancing and swimming. She is married and shares her home with a dog and three cats.
- 2015 Bedside Manner Award, Our Health Magazine; Third place
- University of Texas, 1991
- Internal Medicine, University of Virginia