- ABMS Certification:
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Clinical Practice:
- Color Blindness, Farsightedness (Hyperopia), Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye), Nyctanopia (Night Blindness), Nearsightedness, Astigmatism, Eye Care
- Associate Professor
Marc Odrich, MD, is a clinical ophthalmologist specializing in refractive surgery to correct conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. In his previous roles as medical director and consultant for surgical technology companies, he’s played a pivotal role in the development and commercialization of the excimer laser and the femto laser. He continues to share his knowledge as a consultant working with multiple companies to advance corneal and refractive surgery, presbyopia correction and dry eye disease treatment.
A New York native, Odrich is a graduate of Columbia College and received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed an internship in internal medicine at Yale’s Danbury Hospital before moving on to pursue his residency at Columbia’s Harkness Eye Institute. Odrich then went on to a two-year fellowship focused on cornea and external disease at Harvard’s Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
2019-2020 Best Doctors in America® List
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1984
- Danbury Hospital, Yale University Harkness Eye Institute, Columbia University
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard University