- ABMS Certification:
- Internal Medicine, 1991
- Research Interests:
General medical consultation
- Clinical Practice:
- Internal Medicine, Primary Care
- Associate Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine
Matthew Goodman, MD, is an associate professor of internal medicine. He practices general internal medicine at University Physicians Charlottesville, and is an attending physician at University Medical Associates and on the inpatient general internal medicine service at UVA Hospital. He is an instructor in the mindfulness program of the Division of General Medicine.
Dr. Goodman earned his undergraduate degree from Harvard College and his medical degree from Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas. He came to UVA for his residency in internal medicine, and joined the faculty in 1993.
- 2015-2018 Best Doctors in America® List
- Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, 1988
- Internal Medicine, University of Virginia