- ABMS Certification:
- Diagnostic Radiology, 1986; Nuclear Radiology, 1987; Nuclear Medicine, 1989
- Research Interests:
PET/CT, PET, nuclear oncology, radiolabeled antibodies, radionuclide therapy, tumor localization techniques
- Clinical Practice:
- Prostate Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Brachytherapy, Cardiac PET, PET Scan
Division Head - Nuclear Medicine
Dr. Rehm has been at UVA for over 15 years and is currently a professor of radiology as well as the director of Nuclear Medicine and Medical Staff. She also is a member of the Radiation Safety Committee and the UVA Cancer Center Committee.
Her clinical and research interests are vast. In one of her current projects, she is working with researchers at UVA’s Imaging Research Division on a number of clinical trials with women who are scheduled for breast biopsy.
- 2015-2020 Best Doctors in America® List
- Yale University, 1981
- Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University; Diagnostic Radiology, SUNY--Upstate Medical Center
- Neuroradiology, Yale University; Nuclear Medicine, Yale University