- ABMS Certification:
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Research Interests:
Advances in Ultrasound; Ultrasound elastography to diagnose fibrosis without performing liver biopsy in chronic liver disease (Hepatitis B/C and NASH)
- Clinical Practice:
- Bile Duct Cancer, Gallbladder Cancer, Liver Cancer, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Liver Biopsy, Ultrasound-Guided Procedures
Fellowship Director, Abdominal Imaging; Medical Director of Ultrasound
- Assistant Professor
Dr. Khot is the director of ultrasound in the Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging. She completed her training at the University of Virginia Health System and is part of the dedicated body imaging team that provides patients with the latest advances in cross sectional imaging (CT and MRI). She specializes in ultrasound and CT guided non-vascular interventional procedures of the chest, abdomen and pelvis. She has been instrumental in helping to advance ultrasound elastography as a non invasive tool to grade fibrosis in chronic liver disease.
In addition to her clinical role, Dr. Khot is responsible for training medical students, residents and fellows in the area of abdominal imaging.
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, 2002
- Diagnostic Radiology, G.R. Medical College
- University of Virginia School of Medicine