Rebecca A Dillingham, MDPractice Area: Infectious Diseases Department: Medicine Division: Infectious Diseases and International Health Title: Assistant Professor of Research of Medicine AMBS Certification: Internal Medicine, 2002
Contact InformationPrimary Location:
Ryan White HIV Clinic Fifth Floor, Hospital Drive Entrance 1300 Jefferson Park Ave. Charlottesville, VA 22908 Phone: 434.982.1700 | Fax: 434.924.0075
- 2012 Selected as the Young Internist of the Year by Virginiaâ??s chapter of the American College of Physicians.
- 2011 Selected as a Participant in the NIH-Sponsored mHealth Winter Institute. National Harbor, MD.
- 2011 Excellence in Teaching Award. Department on Medicine. University of Virginia.
- 2011 Womenâ??s Center Distinguished Service Award. University of Virginia.
- 2011 Selected as Class Marshal by the UVa School of Medicine Class of 2011.
- 2010 Outstanding Faculty Speaker. University of Virginia Office of Engagement.
- 2010 Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award.
- 2009 Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
- 2009 Michael F. Rein Award for Teaching Excellence. Department of Medicine. University of Virginia.
- 2009 Invited to represent UVa SOM at the AAMC Early Career Women Faculty Professional Development Seminar.
- 2009 Selected as a Class Marshal by the UVa School of Medicine Class of 2009.
- 2008 Deanâ??s Award for Teaching Excellence. UVa School of Medicine.
- 2008 Inducted into the UVa SOM Academy of Distinguished Educators.
- 2008 Nominated by the UVa medical students as the School of Medicineâ??s Candidate for the AAMC Humanism in Medicine Award
- 2007 Recognition by the Lantern Society as a Role Model for Women at UVa.
- 2007 Excellence in Teaching Award. Department of Medicine. University of Virginia.
- 2007 Certificate of Appreciation from Haitian Ministry of Health (for work on Haitian National HIV Training Curriculum)
- 2006 Seven Society 16th Annual Monticello Dinner Series Honoree. University of Virginia.
- 2006 Young Investigator Award. Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 2006.
- 2002 All-University Graduate Teaching Assistant Teaching Award. University of Virginia.
- 2002 UVA School of Medicine Resident Teaching Award.
- 1999 Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honor Society.
- 1998 ACP Award for Excellence in Physical Diagnosis.