- ABMS Certification:
- Anatomic Pathology, 1981
- Research Interests:
Clinicopathologic features of neoplasia
Chief, Division of Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology
Stacey Mills, MD, is a professor of pathology and chief of the Division of Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology. He has been with UVA since arriving here for medical school in 1973, after graduating from the College of William and Mary. He completed a residency in anatomic pathology and a fellowship in surgical pathology, and joined the faculty in 1980.
Dr. Mills’ research focuses on examining features of neoplasia (abnormal and excessive tissue growth, including cancers).
- 2015-2018 Best Doctors in America® List
- 2015 One of America's Top Cancer Doctors, Newsweek®
- University of Virginia, 1977
- Pathology, University of Virginia
- Surgical Pathology, University of Virginia