Tiffany A. Stoddard, MD
- UVA Surgical Services - Culpeper
- UVA Physicians Group
- Primary Location:
UVA Surgical Care, a department of UVA Culpeper Medical Center
541 Sunset Lane
Culpeper, VA 22701Directions
- Secondary Locations:
- ABMS Certification:
Tiffany A. Stoddard, MD, is a board-certified general surgeon with a special expertise in laparoscopy – a type of minimally invasive surgery done in the abdomen.
Before joining UVA Health in 2021, Dr. Stoddard worked as a general surgeon for Carroll Health Group in Westminster, Maryland, and Bayhealth General Surgical Associates in Milford, Delaware.
She was a minimally invasive surgery fellow at Anne Arundel Medical Center, and a cardiac surgery research fellow at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
She did her general surgery residency training at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
She completed a bachelor’s degree in biology at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina, and completed her medical degree at Medical University of South Carolina School of Medicine in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Senior Resident Teaching Award, University of Maryland Medical Center, 2012
- Top Performer on the American Board of Surgery In-service Training Examination, University of Maryland Medical Center 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
- Second Place Sponseller Research Symposium, University of Maryland Medical Center, 2009
- Top Performer at the Diverse Surgeons’ Initiative, Advanced Laparoscopic Training Course, Ethicon Endo-Surgery Institute
- General Surgery Intern of the Year, University of Maryland Medical Center, 2006
- American Medical Women’s Association Glasgow-Rubin Certificate of Commendation for Academic Achievement, 2005
- Medical University of South Carolina
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center