- ABMS Certification:
- Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
- Research Interests:
Melanoma, sarcoma, drug development, drug resistance, endocrine tumors and gynecological malignancies.
- Clinical Practice:
- Adrenocortical Carcinoma, Ewing's sarcoma, Melanoma, Skin Cancer, Sarcoma (Soft Tissue Tumors), Endocrine Tumors, Uterine Sarcoma, Gynecologic Cancer
- Associate Professor
Dr. Grosh earned his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He earned his bachelor’s degree at Washington Square College of Arts and Sciences of New York University. Dr. Grosh completed his residency and fellowship at Vanderbilt University.
Dr. Grosh manages patients with melanoma, sarcoma, neuroendocrine and rare tumors. He has research interests in immunotherapy, especially immunotherapeutic approaches for melanoma, sarcoma, neuroendocrine and rare tumors.
In his spare time Dr. Grosh enjoys spending time with family, outdoor adventures and gardening.
- 2011-2020 Best Doctors in America® List
- 2015 One of America's Top Cancer Doctors, Newsweek®
- Columbia University, 1974
- Internal Medicine, Vanderbilt University
- Medical Oncology, Vanderbilt University