If you are a patient at UVA Health Culpeper Medical Center, you can manage your healthcare online.
You can view your medical records using MyHealthConnection.
- Need a new account? MyHealthConnection account activation
- Forgot username/login ID? Reset username
- Forgot password? Reset password
Paying Your Bill
Why should I set up a MyHealthConnection account?
With MyHealthConnection, you can access information online, 24/7. You can view:
- Upcoming appointments
- Lab results
- Discharge information
How do I get a MyHealthConnection account?
Any patient of UVA Health Culpeper Medical Center can sign up for an account. Select "enroll" and then enter your:
- Date of birth
- Medical record number (your care team can provide this to you)
- Email address on file
You will receive an email from email@example.com with your user ID or login credentials and a temporary password, which is valid for 30 days.
You'll need to create a new password and create 3 security questions.
Why do you need my email address? Will medical information be sent to this address?
We won't email medical information. The system will send notification emails when there's been a change or something sent to your account.
My temporary password expired. Can I get a new one?
Yes. Email MyHealthConnection@culpeperhospital.com.
If I forgot my username/login ID, how do I find out what it is?
Find the "Forgot your username?" link on MyHealthConnection.
How do I change my username/login ID?
Call 540.829.8848 or email MyHealthConnection@culpeperhospital.com.
How do I access MyHealthConnection for the visually impaired?
Log into MyHealthConnection for the visually impaired.
I forgot my password. What do I do?
- Visit MyHealthConnection.
- Select "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your username/login ID and answer your password security questions.
- You'll get an email with a link to reset your password.
How do I change my password?
I'm not able to change my password.
What should I do to ensure that my health information is secured when using MyHealthConnection?
MyHealthConnection is a secure application. If you're using a shared computer, you can keep your information private by logging out of the website and closing all browsers.
Email MyHealthConnection@culpeperhospital.com if you have a new email address.
How do I know that my information is protected?
MyHealthConnection uses role-based security with the most advanced information safeguards. Encryption, password protection, viewer tracking, and other measures protect against unauthorized use. We don't share information with third parties.
Why am I not receiving email notification messages?
Some mail systems will block MyHealthConnection messages. You can try:
- Update your email address on the MyHealthConnection Preference page, even if it is correct.
- Check your spam folder.
- Be sure that MyHealthConnection@culpeperhospital.com is in your address book as an approved sender.
- Try a different email address.
- Contact your email provider. Make sure they aren't blocking these email messages.
How do I get access to my child's records?
Your child must be a patient at UVA Health Culpeper Medical Center. Even if you are not enrolled in the portal, your child can be enrolled by the staff if you provide your email address and fill out the MyHealthConnection Proxy Access form. You can then complete the enrollment on behalf of your child.
If you already have an account for MyHealthConnection, you can link your child to your account by:
- Filling out and sign the appropriate MyHealthConnection Proxy Access form
- Providing an email address
- Logging in to your MyHealthConnection account and going to "Change Person" to see the accounts you're managing
How do I give a family member access to my MyHealthConnection information?
To allow a family member access to your health information on MyHealthConnection:
- Fill out the right MyHealthConnection Proxy Access form.
- Have the family member sign it.
- Bring the form to UVA Health Culpeper Hospital's medical records department, so that it's added to your account.
- If your family member doesn't have a MyHealthConnection account, they can provide an email address for notifications.
- We'll email your family member a temporary password to use in setting up an account.
- The family member can then go to "Change Person" and confirm they can see your portal information.