Our Learning Resource Center can help you learn more about your condition and give you the tools to:
- Improve communication with your healthcare team
- Know what questions to ask
- Feel educated about your specific condition and treatments
- Get familiar with the services and programs developed for you
Choose the format that works best for you.
In person: At the Learning Resource Center, you can read in print or online. We have an easy-to-use, touchscreen computer equipped with software to help you find and print up-to-date, reliable information.
- The Learning Resource Center is on the third floor of the Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center.
By mail: We can send materials to you.
- Submit an information request form.