Our colon cancer surgery program has received the highest possible performance rating from U.S. News & Word Report. And we house the only anal clinic in the region, allowing for effective interventions with anal cancer.
We specialize in treating:
- Cancers of the colon, rectum and anus
- Colon polyps
- Anorectal disease
- Crohn's disease
- Diverticular disease
- Ulcerative colitis
Colorectal Surgery Options
Some of the most experienced in the area, our colorectal surgeons specialize in minimally invasive surgical procedures. This means we can use laparoscopic and robotic techniques that result in smaller incisions, reduced pain and faster recovery.
Our colorectal treatments include:
- Anal fistula repair
- Laparoscopic colon and rectum surgery
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEM) for early rectal cancer
- Sphincter-saving procedures
- Limberg flap
- Advanced endoscopic techniques for large polyp removal
- Second opinions
- Genetic counseling
- Modern infusion centers
- Access to specialists for tumors outside the colon
Enhanced Recovery After Surgery
After colorectal surgery, we follow the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) approach. This philosophy places you and your family at the center of the care team. Our goal: To help you return to normal life as quickly as possible.
Learn more about what ERAS means for you.
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Patient Information
- ACS Surgical Skills Patient Education Programs
- United Ostomy Associations of America