If you're staying at the hospital for a procedure or operation, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible.
COVID-19 Alert: Staying at the Hospital
We're testing every patient staying at or admitted to the hospital. Read the hospital testing FAQs.
During the admission process, we will review your:
- Current medicines
- Medical history
- Special needs
- Belongings, listing what you've brought or storing them in a safe
- What at-home services or equipment you may need when you go home
Your ID Band & Safety
For your safety, you will also receive an ID band to wear on your wrist during admission. To ensure your safety, we will also:
- Confirm your name and date of birth before performing procedures or giving you medicines
- Use a computer scanner to decrease healthcare errors
- Put a red wristband on if you have allergies (including latex)
- Give you a yellow wristband if you are at risk for falling
Find out more about how to stay safe while at the hospital.
Before you come to stay at the hospital overnight, make sure to pack what you need. You can bring your own electronic devices, though there are restrictions. Find out more about what to expect in your hospital room.
Preparing for Your Hospital Stay
Need directions? Get maps and directions to the hospital.
Want a call or some flowers? Find out how loved ones can contact you.
Here from out of town? We can help family and friends find a place to stay.
The Legal 101: Find the forms and documents you need, including advance directives.
Insurance questions? Billing issues? Talk to our financial experts.