For Medical Professionals
UVA Health, a major academic medical center, consistently ranks among the best hospitals in Virginia. UVA Cancer Center is the first National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center in the commonwealth. Each member of our experienced team has made it their life's work to diagnose, treat, and research the cancer in which they specialize.
When you refer a patient to UVA Health, you can:
- Trust your patient will receive advanced care informed by leading-edge research.
- See your patient's progress and medical records online with EpicCare.
- Help your patient join one of our advanced clinical trials.
- Access labs, pharmacies, telemedicine locations, Continuum Home Health, and more.
- Feel confident your patient will return to you for care.
In addition, we offer various ways for you to stay current in your profession, including:
- Continuing medical education programs
- The Physician Resource e-newsletter, which features the latest research and treatment news from UVA Health
We look forward to receiving your referral and caring for your patient.