Coming to the hospital or clinic? Find current patient & visitor policies.
HIPAA: Your Privacy
We keep your medical records and health information private, complying with HIPAA.
Read and sign our HIPAA notice of privacy practices (PDF).
See our HIPAA policy en Español (PDF).
Medical Records Release Forms
Allow the sharing of your medical records and/or health information with a third party:
Request limits on who receives some or all of your health information:
Prevent disclosure to your health insurance of a healthcare service that you have paid for in full:
Allow a provider to share your medical information with another patient:
Find out when and to whom your health information was shared:
Ask for changes or corrections in your medical record:
MyChart Forms: Access Requests
Request access for another adult to your MyChart account:
Request caregiver access to an incapacitated adult's MyChart account:
- Adult Proxy Access to MyChart by Caregivers | Proxy Authorization Form, English (PDF)
- Acceso de Apoderado a MyChart Para "Cuidadores", Español (PDF)
Request access to a patient's medical records for non-clinical purposes:
Access to a Child's MyChart
Request access to a child's (under age 13) MyChart account:
- Parent/Legal Guardian Proxy Access to MyChart, English (PDF)
- Acceso a Mychart como Padre o Representante Legal (Menor de 13 Años de Edad), Español (PDF)
Request access to an adolescent child's (over age 13) MyChart account:
- Parent/Legal Guardian/Other Adult Proxy Access to Adolescent MyChart, English (PDF)
- Acceso de Poderhabiente para el Padre/Tutor Legal/Otro Adulto a Mychart para Adolescentes, Español (PDF)
Give the Hospital Education Program access to your child's medical records:
Your privacy and confidentiality is not just a priority to us, it's also the law. Review our policies:
Use an advance directive to plan your future medical care and health decisions.
Choose your advance directive form options.