Coming to the hospital or clinic? Find current patient & visitor policies.
Patient Rights & Policies
- Learn about your rights as a patient.
- Read our nondiscrimination policy.
- See the rules around having an animal in the hospital.
- See the rules about having your designated support person with you while getting care if you're a person with disabilities.
HIPAA: Your Privacy
We keep your medical records and health information private, complying with HIPAA. View:
Medical Records Release Forms
Allow the sharing of your medical records and/or health information with a third party:
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information, English (PDF)
- Autorización para Revelar Información Médica, Español (PDF)
Request limits on who receives some or all of your health information:
Prevent disclosure to your health insurance of a healthcare service that you have paid for in full:
Allow a provider to share your medical information with another patient:
Find out when and to whom your health information was shared:
Ask for changes or corrections in your medical record:
MyChart Forms: Access Requests
Request access for another adult to your MyChart account:
Request caregiver access to an incapacitated adult's MyChart account:
- Adult Proxy Access to MyChart by Caregivers | Proxy Authorization Form, English (PDF)
- Acceso de Apoderado a MyChart Para "Cuidadores", Español (PDF)
Request access to a patient's medical records for non-clinical purposes:
Access to a Child's MyChart
Request access to a child's (under age 13) MyChart account:
- Parent/Legal Guardian Proxy Access to MyChart, English (PDF)
- Acceso a Mychart como Padre o Representante Legal (Menor de 13 Años de Edad), Español (PDF)
Request access to an adolescent child's (over age 13) MyChart account:
- Parent/Legal Guardian/Other Adult Proxy Access to Adolescent MyChart, English (PDF)
- Acceso de Poderhabiente para el Padre/Tutor Legal/Otro Adulto a Mychart para Adolescentes, Español (PDF)
Give the Hospital Education Program access to your child's medical records:
Use an advance directive to plan your future medical care and health decisions.
Choose your advance directive form options.
Clinic Late, No-Show, & Cancellation Policy
- If you’re late to your clinic appointment, and we can’t fit you in, we’ll reschedule your appointment.
- New patient? After 2 no-shows for a first appointment, we won’t reschedule you.
- Already a patient? If you have 3 no-shows in 1 year, we may dismiss you from the clinic.
- We treat 2 late cancellations the same as 1 no-show.
- We know things happen. We don't count no-shows and late cancellations that happen for reasons outside your control.
- No-show: Not coming to an appointment and not calling ahead to let us know you can't make it.
- Late cancellation: Cancelling with less than 24 hours’ notice.