Find support services, whether you're seeking treatment or trying to stay healthy. We have resources to help you when you need it.
Support Services at the Hospital & Beyond
Services that support your healthcare needs include:
- Pharmacy - medicines picked up or delivered
- Labs - find out where to get a blood test
- Forensics - medical care after trauma
- Poison control - the hotline for possible poisoning
- Social workers - counseling support
- Chaplains - spiritual support
Specialized & Unique Services
Programs for those with specific needs.
For immigrant and refugee families, we provide care and support at the international clinic.
Those who don't speak English can get help from interpreters and translators
For senior citizens, we provide attentive geriatric care and support services.
For people with disabilities, we have disability services.
When someone dies, figure out next steps with bereavement services.
Classes, Counselors, & Support Groups
Get help with the details, finding what you need, getting where you need to go:
- Filling out forms from health information services
- Figuring out insurance and financial aid
- Getting around
For general help with lodging, parking, transportation, or other needs: Call Patient & Guest Services at 434.924.3627.