If you've been diagnosed with cancer, you don’t have to travel far to get expert care. UVA Cancer Center Augusta offers the latest therapies right in your backyard.
As an extension of Virginia's first Comprehensive Cancer Center, our world-class providers help you explore all your treatment options. We work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your needs.
Cancer experts focused on your well-being include:
- A specialized advanced practice provider
- Cancer-certified nurses
- Three full-time medical oncologists
- Top surgeons available for consult
And, U.S. News & World Report rated our cancer services as "high performing" for 2023-24. Trust UVA Cancer Center Augusta to get you back to the moments that matter most.
Because Every Moment Counts
The best medical care doesn't just focus on high-tech treatments. It's made up of teams who treat you like a person, not a project.
That's why, at UVA Cancer Center Augusta, you'll find support for every moment of your cancer journey.
Close-to-home services include:
- Social workers
- Cancer survivor peer support program
- Infusion and chemotherapy
- Clinical trial access
- Onsite retail pharmacy
- Massage and spiritual wellness sessions
- Help with financial, nutrition, and logistical needs
- Tobacco quitting programs