Christine A Eagleson, MD
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- ABMS Certification:
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Clinical Practice:
- Thyroid Cancer, Hyperthyroidism (Overactive Thyroid), Hypothyroidism, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Infertility in Women, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
Dr. Christine Eagleson is an assistant professor in the Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism at UVA. Born in Washington, D.C., she grew up in Germany and Switzerland and speaks German and French. She attended Bucknell University, followed by the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Eagleson first came to UVA in 1996. After completing her residency and fellowship here, she became an assistant professor in 2002. In her free time, she serves on the School Health Advisory Board for Albemarle County Public Schools and enjoys gardening, photography, running and tennis.
- University of Maryland, 1996
- Internal Medicine, University of Virginia
- Endocrinology/Metabolism, University of Virginia